Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Next Project

The last couple of weeks I have been trying to think of a new project for myself. I need something to work towards, a goal, an activity of some sort. My whole life I have been working on something.........graduating from high school, being a competitive runner in college, graduating from college, running the Chicago Marathon, getting married, graduating from grad school....... so what's next. I get up, go to work, go home, run, eat dinner, watch reruns of Friends and go to bed. Hmmmmm. Do I want to take more classes? Do another marathon? How about a trithlon? Start my own business? So these are some things I will be seriously exploring the next couple days.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Tracey, can't wait to hear what your next goal is.

I just have to say again that I think your outlook rocks - I think way too many people enter the "real world" after college and after marriage and then that's it, they're no longer interesting or passionate about learning. I will always have a goal, and I'm glad others are that way, too!

Right now, my biggest goal and focus is this wedding - I can't think about much else! But once that is passed, my focus will be on getting more serious about my writing. I'll be looking to you for inspiration. ;)