Thursday, January 04, 2007

So my husband started school.....

On Tuesday my husband had his first MBA class at Concordia University. And now tonight, he is studying. I don't mind having my alone time but if I want to watch TV I have to wear headphones so he has silence. Hmph. I guess I should understand, I was probably the same way when I was in graduate school.
Now I feel like I need to do something, be more involved. I am running and training for a couple half marathons. But I still have more time on my hands. I guess I'm going to pick up some books this weekend. Please recommend some books.
Thanks!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

The Time Traveler's Wife
The Hours
Memoirs of a Geisha
My Sister's Keeper

pattwhy said...

What about doing some mentoring with the YMCA? The are always looking for people to help tutor kids in reading, and I've always enjoyed doing it.

Elizabeth said...

The Kite Runner

The Devil in the White City (best book I've read in a long time.)

Confessions of an Ugly Stepsister

Mark said...

A Walk in the Woods by Bill Bryson.

I'd hate to listen to tv with headphones on, btw.

And thanks for the compliment on my blog! :)

Anonymous said...

Why are you training for half-marathons? You need to work just as hard, so you might has well do a regular marathon!