Thursday, February 26, 2009

Twin update


Hi! The twins are now 8 months. 8 MONTHS! Where has time gone? Wow. They are little people now. Full of personalities and they are the cutest babies around. Yes they are!

They are eating puffs and are in the Gerber Stage 3 food products. They are also learning how to use their sippy cups.

Every morning they talk to each other in their cribs. Anna will sit up in her crib and shake it until someone comes in the room. She then starts laughing and Luke laughs with her. It really is a great way to wake up.

It's interesting to see them interact with each other. They have already figured out the "I want they toy he/she has" syndrome. They "talk" to each other and laugh at each other. Two laughing babies is one of the best sounds. When one is sitting on my lap the other has to be on my lap too.

Lets see, what else are they up to?

Luke:
  • Has 6 teeth. 4 on the bottom and 2 on top. He has ordered a steak for his first birthday.
  • Crawls army style EVERYWHERE. He is not interested in his toys but is interested in wires, tables, the blinds and the cat food.
  • He is trying to climb the stairs.
  • Gives open mouth kisses.
Anna:
  • Crawls all over on all fours.
  • Is trying to stand and can get up on her feet with her hands on the ground.
  • Has 2 teeth - the bottom two.
  • Gives Eskimo kisses.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aw, they are so cute! Isn't having kids the best? Nothing gets me like my 12 pound bundle of joy! I have to say, though, I have baby brain, the brain I thought I never would have, the one where all I can talk about is my baby, or the other person's baby. Some day I will make my way back into the "adult" world, but I kinda like this one better!

Lakshmi said...

Awwwwww! They look so darn cute! keep us posted about them!!!

ptg said...

They are absolutely adorable and truly your pride and joy. :o) Keep posting photos, I love em!