- Last Friday was my last day at work. I picked the perfect week to stop working. My legs are so swollen I can barely walk and I'm very uncomfortable. I'm on day three of sitting on the couch.
- At my weekly Dr. appointment yesterday I found out that I am dilated 1 cm and my cervix is thin. What does that mean? I could go into labor anytime between today and the next couple weeks. I'm excited that I'm on the way. My c-section is scheduled for July 5th. Not sure if I'll make it that far, but it's only 2 1/2 weeks away.
- My husband suggested that I start packing the hospital bag for me and the twins. That was fun - picking out little outfits for them to come home in.
- The nursery is pretty much ready to go. I still want to get some things up on the walls but we have all our big items and enough other things to get us started. We had three showers and we were spoiled! We have wonderful family and friends and are so blessed by everyone's generosity.
- My cat has found a new sleeping spot - one of the bathtubs. It's the bathtub that has a sling/hammock and she curls up on it. We didn't catch this right away because the tub is under one of the cribs. Maybe I should put water in it once and see if she'll still sleep in it. Poor cat is in for shock!
That's it for today, I'll keep you updated on our progress!