Friday, September 14, 2007

Writers Block

I know, I haven't written much lately. I guess it's kind of writers block. Everyday I think of posting something and then I can't think of anything interesting, informational, fun or exciting to post about. Lets see, what is going on?

It's cold. Summer has left. It feels like it may snow tonight. I do not like this weather at all. I don't mind fall, but I know that winter is just around the corner. I do not like winter. I despise winter. I do not like snow, the sight of it makes me cry. I know, I know, I'm in the wrong state. I'm kinda stuck here.

We are moving forward with IVF. I have a couple more tests to get through this month and it' looks like I will be starting the medications/hormones around October 1. Some days I'm excited to be moving forward and some days I experience different emotions of fear, sadness and anger.

Jenny Crain remains in critical condition. She was able to get through the jaw and neck surgery. She was taken off the ventilator and is breathing on her own but she is still unconscious.

My brother turns 21 next week. Wow, that makes me feel really old. I use to change his diapers, and now I can drink with him, legally. Also, congratulations to my bro, he auditioned for and was selected to be part of the Milwaukee Symphony Chorus. His first performance will be Bernstein: Chichester Psalms and Beethoven: Symphony No. 9 on November 30 – December 2 and a Holiday Pops concert on December 7 – 9. I can't wait to see him and hear him perform.

No comments: