Thursday, April 26, 2007

It's almost summer in Milwaukee

Despite the rain and cold temperatures this week I am looking forward to summer in Milwaukee. I just looked up a couple of our favorite "festivals" in Milwaukee and I started to get excited.
Jazz in the Park starts on Thursday, June 7th. Have you ever gone? If not you must! Pack your own dinner or buy dinner when you get down there. There is nothing like sitting in a park in the middle of the city with your friends and family, enjoying some wine and great music. But before Jazz......Riversplash will take place June 1,2 and 3 this year. This festival is our official "Its finally summer in Milwaukee" festival. It's free, it's fun so come on down!
There there is Summerfest, 3rd of July fireworks, Germanfest, Festa Italiana, State Fair and so much more. I will try to get a calendar up and talk about all the different events! I'm so excited...... oh and the farmers market will open soon too!!

No comments: