I can't believe how fast they grow. They have developed the cutest personalities. They are the same yet so different. Make sense? Here is what they are up to:
- They both roll over to their stomachs.
- They get very frustrated that they can't crawl.
- Luke has had it and has decided to just roll from one room to the other.
- Anna just prefers to be picked up by daddy.
- They have started to notice each other a lot more. Poking each other in the eyes, kicking each other, taking each others toys away and just studying each other.
- Anna loves to scream. Scream when she is mad, sad, happy and just laughing. Really, it's quite cute.
- Luke has the cutest laugh. If you start laughing, he'll laugh with you.
- They both love their bath time.
- Anna loves pink, or her mommy loves pink on her. I never thought I would go pink crazy. Wait until you see her Christmas dress.
- Luke loves to snuggle.
- Anna is a people person. She will be her mother. She wants to be the center of attention.
- Luke is more laid back and not to sure about strangers. If he can see his mommy he is OK.
- They both love football. Seriously, we have them on video watching football. Luke is more attentive to the game but Anna is interested too.
- They are very good in church but especially like our live praise band.
- They both just love music in general. They fall asleep to classical, I sing to them and they smile, when there is music on the TV they are calm and they like when we play the radio in the car.
- Anna and Luke are our miracles and I can't believe they are my children. I love them so much it hurts.
We are blessed!